Sintered friction disks
Clutch systems and brake units used in the road-construction, mining, ship-building and other industries.
- Operation at high speeds and high loads;
- Friction factor stability;
- High thermostability;
- High operational lifetime of the sintered friction disk;
- Low wear of the mating disk;
- Safe for the environment and human health.
For each type of application we have products applicable for the operation in the dry and wet friction conditions
Variety of friction materials and forms of working surfaces ensures best performance under various operation conditions.
We use advanced and innovative technologies of producing friction disks by the method of power metallurgy. At each stage of a multi-stage production we carefully control the quality of products, manufacturing materials and processes. As a result of these efforts, our products have excellent technical characteristics such as friction factor and wear resistance index.